Monday 30 May 2011

Lara Croft Tomb Raider (2001)


As part of my discovery of Angelina Jolie I decided that watching the Tomb Raider films would be a good place to go, I have never played the video games or know anything about the character so did not have any real expectations. I have to say that based on the first film I was pleasantly surprised, the action was exciting and there was enough comedy involved to keep me interested and smiling.

There were a couple of actors that I was surprised to see in there including Chris Barrie as the butler and Daniel Craig as the love interest, I was not interested enough in the film to really care about the plot but it seemed interesting enough and made some sense to me, it took it to a super natural place which i was surprised about and I have no idea if it was out of place but as a female version of Indiana Jones while not nearly as good it was still enjoyable.

I give this a 3 star pass mark, interesting enough to be worth watching but overall nothing that special.

No comments:

Post a Comment