Friday 20 May 2011

S.W.A.T. (2003)


I have seen this film several times now and I have to say that I love it, Colin Farrell, Samuel L Jackson, Michelle Rodriguez and Jeremy Renner in big guns, explosions and crime thriller you cannot really go wrong with his film. I will admit that it is not a classic film it is to me a guilty pleasure that I can watch at any time.

You have the action of the crime thriller but you also have the part where the misfits are pulled together by Sam Jackson and they get the big job and they set the records. If you like action films then you will enjoy this it is again a film that you have to switch your brain off to enjoy like a lot of action films.

This is a 4 star film, I can watch this at any time and will watch it almost annually as enjoyment factor and can see it wherever and whenever, go and see it.

1 comment:

  1. As you enjoyed SWAT you might also enjoy another SWAT movie S.W.A.T.: Firefight (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1621429/) even thogh most of the story is predictable, I quiet enjoy the jokes and some fight scenes.

    ReplyDelete