Monday 16 May 2011

National Treasure 2:Book of Secrets (2007)


This is a sequel that is the same as the original but a totally different film, I am totally unsure how I feel about these films. They are great fun and enjoyable action adventures, there is the issue that the first film has an ending that the start of the second has to destroy to allow the story to progress and it always annoys me as I like people to be happy.

The film itself is okay there is so many steps of weirdness and really would they get away with that? I doubt it but as long as you can switch your brain off and just go with what Nicholas Cage has to do to complete the mission and save the day.

I hope there are no more of these films but this is a 3 star film if you can switch your brain off and suspend your disbelief.

No comments:

Post a Comment