Tuesday 28 June 2011

Blades of Glory (2007)

I am not a fan of Will Farrell, I feel it is only fair to put that out there, I have seen a few of his films and to be honest none of them hit the spot with me, I just do not appreciate his comedy so I watched Blades of Glory with this in mind. And it did not disappoint me, it was predictable and I would be lying to say that it was not funny, there were some good jokes but some ridiculous scenes and concepts that just felt were done by Will Farrell to say, look at me I am Will Farrell laugh at me.

Jon Heder and Jenna Fischer are the love story of the film if you do not count Will Farrell being in love with himself and they are fine if a bit over shadowed by the Will Farrell performance. The story itself is engaging enough with two individual sport stars coming together as a duo to continue doing what they love.

It is hard to say it was disappointing as it met my low expectations but unless you are a fan of Will Farrell I would avoid this 2 star rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment