Sunday 5 June 2011

National Treasure (2004)


After watching the sequel to this film I decided to revisit the original with Nicholas Cage, I seem to have watched a lot of his films recently, however i am not enjoying as many of them as i thought I would. This is a rip-off of Indiana Jones without the Nazi's instead you have Sean Bean who is funding the search for a treasure. He has unlimited resources but wants more in finding the treasure.

Okay so there are many holes in the plot there are many scenes of unbelievably silly things but I cannot help but like this film, there is a level of enjoyment from it that makes me smile and you switch your brain off at the door and enjoy the shenanigans as they happen.

This is enjoyable fluff worth watching if you like that sort of thing, only worth 3 stars from me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment