Monday 4 April 2011

Adjustment Bureau (2011)


Cinema in Edinburgh, 7th March 2011.

I saw this as a Sci-Fi chase film with a shady Government organisation controlling Matt Damon and Emily Blunt, I was wrong in some ways.

This was an interesting film with many ideas that i had not seen before and an interesting concept, it is a love story within a fantasy idea, that could be real for all we know. There is an interesting wee twist right at the end that made me smile and I liked what it did and where it went a really good film.

Matt Damon and Emily Blunt worked well together and the direction from George Nolfi was good. Go and see this film it has the action the boys want and the romance the girls like.

I give it 4 stars, it is not perfect but a very enjoyable film that everybody can watch and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I told my wife that I preferred the original version of "Monsters, Inc." ...ha!
    During all the jumping-through-doors scenes, the parallel really hit me.

    Seriously, though, I did enjoy the issues this film addressed. I wouldn't give it full marks, but I like the effort.

    (I'd comment more, Andrew, but I've only just seen this movie yesterday ... very behind on recent films.)

    ReplyDelete