Friday 15 April 2011

Limitless (2011) (2nd Review)



Cineworld, Falkirk April 13th.

I have a magical Cineworld Unlimited card that lets me see as many films a month as I want to, I want to use it as often as possible but do enjoy going to the cinema with other people. So when my now future Father in law said he wanted to see this film I was happy to go a long as my ticket was already paid for.

I enjoyed this film the first time and have had bad experiences going to see a film I enjoyed a second time. However this was still as enjoyable, it was fun knowing how it all worked out and looking for the links and leads to the future happenings.

I have to say that there are some critical human flaws shown by the main character that if you are being picky make you think I wouldn't do that, the film does actually address that point in one of his conversations so it works if you are able to pay full attention.

My original thoughts can be found here.

My rating for this film still remains as 4 stars and a must see, enjoyable fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment