Thursday 28 April 2011

Thor 3D (2011)


Cinema April 2011

So I went to see this at the cinema in 3D and I hated it, the 3D that is. I am finally finished worrying about seeing films in 3D so this is the last time I will go and see a film in 3D, the extra money you pay is not worth it.

The film itself was okay, at the start I was taken out of it by the 3D and was distracted during the fight scenes and the action. Overall it is an origin movie for a super hero it has been done many times before and will be done many times again in the future. It is getting really boring to me as there is so much set up and it is really by the numbers.

The performances are okay Chris Hemsworth was likable enough and Natalie Portman who seems to be in everything at the moment is as good as you would expect from her, the film itself just did not grab me and is really just a long set up for the Avengers movie.

Overall there is nothing great or terrible about the film so it ends up with a 3 out of 5 from me, will not be interested in re-watching it, but if you like comic books and cannot wait for the Avengers then go and see the origin, let me know what you think of the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment