Friday 1 April 2011

Easy A (2010)


In-Flight Movie on Demand, 1st April 2011.

I saw this on the plane back from Chicago today, I had heard good things about it and I had to be told off twice for laughing to much. There are some hilarious scenes in this film, some excellent acting and an interesting story that I have never seen done before (does not mean that it has not been done).

I like Emma Stone after her work in Zombieland I wanted to look out for her and did not really know what the film was about when it came to the cinemas, so given the opportunity on a 8 hour flight i thought why not and it was well worth the time invested.

I think that anybody that appreciates good comedy and an honest original story then you should give this film a go.

I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment