Thursday 28 July 2011

Captain America:The First Avenger (2011) Trailer

The latest film from Marvel is the story of Captain America, from the trailer it looks interesting i know nothing about Captain America other than the fact that he comes from the Second World War and is part of the Avengers and this film is released with the Avenger movie scheduled for next year.

From the trailer it looks interesting it would appear that he is created so it will be interesting to see what he can do. I am a fan of comic book movies so based upon the trailer I will go and see this, however I am not a fan of origin stories so my expectations going in a re quite low and I do hope it is good as I am developing high expectations for the Avengers when it comes out next year.

UK Release Date - 29th July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment