Wednesday 27 July 2011

Paranormal Activity 3 (2011) Trailer

I love the Paranormal Activity films, the first is a classic to me and the second fulfilled all it promised to me, the worst part of both these films was that seeing them in a packed cinema was distracting so while I will probably go and see this in the cinema I actually think that I might wait for a quieter showing before going to see it.

Now the trailer looks like a prequel and I am not a fan of prequels but then the second film did both so I am interested to see what it can do. I think that the franchise will probably go to far like many of the previous franchises and I hope that if they are making more they have started to think of an end game and or a way for the story to be interlinked.

This is definetley a film I want to see at the cinema, I think it probably says more about me than I care to admit.

UK Release Date - 21st October 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment