Monday 25 July 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) Trailer

Decided that along with reviews I am going to look at some upcoming films that I might go and see and see what I think of them from the trailer and have a comparison when I have seen the film.

First up is the remake of The Rise of The Planet of the Apes, now I am not sure if this is a remake of the original film by this name or if it a sequel/prequel to the Mark Whalberg remake of the original classic.

So from the trailer I am highly anticipating this film, with James Franco and Andy Serkis and the effects that the trailer show it looks really good, it is the set up of how the apes take over? do they take over, well if it is a sequel/prequel to the remake then we know how it is going to end up but ultimately it still looks great and I cannot wait to se this at the cinema.

UK Release Date - 11th August 2011

2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to see this too :-) Thanks for the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm with you both here, looking forward to this one. The series was huge when I was a kid, loved it, collected the cards, saw the films and watched the series. Bring it on!!

    ReplyDelete