Monday 4 July 2011

The Fugitive (1993)


I love this film it is the Harrison Ford version starring Tommy Lee Jones and I think that it is awesome, it was one of the first BluRay's I ever bought and again one of the first I watched and the transfer is excellent. The film itself is well made and from the train wreck scene it is non-stop action from the two heavy weight actors in the lead roles. I have to say that from an early age Harrison Ford has been one of my favourite actors and with the Fugitive, Air Force One and his turn as Han Solo and Indiana Jones I could watch him all day.

The film itself to me is almost flawless, they play the suspense and the action really well and all the way from the opening to the final reveal it is just an awesome film. The supporting cast including Joe Pantoliano, Andreas Katsulas and Jeroen Krabbe are all excellent and play their role fantastically well.

Overall I cannot praise this film enough and will watch it many more times, another 5 star classic for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment