Saturday 9 July 2011

Crocodile (2000)


Watched this film for some reason, I cannot remember why but was probably hoping to rediscover the coolness of Lake Placid, don't hate me for liking that film. Anyway this is like a cheap knock off version with a group of teens and a crap CGI crocodile and really nothing very surprising happens in this film. Another one of these films where half way through I realised I had seen it before and thought so memorable that I did note even remember seeing it.

If you love the animal monster film then there is probably something in it for you and it is directed by Tobe Hooper of Texas Chainsaw Massacre fame so a chance for you to a completest in that regards. It is not so bad it is worth watching and in some scenes it is so bad it's funny but overall not really worth the effort unless as mentioned you fall in to one of these categories.

So I am going to say a 2 star avoid for Crocodile, so not worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment