Wednesday 11 July 2012

Ballistic: Ecks Vs Sever (2002)



Starring Antonio Banderas and Lucy Lui as agents tasked with hunting each other and some other stories, it really is a bit messy. Antonio has lost his family and the story get’s all confused from there. It actually plays like the film which is the third or fourth in a series or that it is the end of a TV series as there seems to be a lot of unsaid story that appears like it should be obvious.

Both the main actors while not being terrible seem to be just doing it all for the money and both of them appear to phone it in. To be honest it is not that memorable a film and I think if it was a sequel then it might have worked. Half way through I had zoned out so this may sum up some of my feelings towards the film.

I cannot recommend anything good about this film and would actually say that you should stay away from it. So 1 star from me, if I am wrong please feel free to let me know, always happy to hear other opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment